In an interactive and most visual way, the COLONY model provides all stakeholders in the district’s heat transition – the residents, building owners, a housing corporation, the network operator, the municipality, an energy corporation, the district water board and heat suppliers – an insight into financial driven choices made per address.
In this way, we develop together with you a strategy to get districts and neighborhouds fossil-free with the most optimal measures.
The COLONY model provides an insight (for example) per each address:
- the optimal combination of energy label and heating technology,
- whether it is attractive to connect your home to the heat network,
- how many homes will connect to the heat network,
- what the future energy demand will be and
- where bottlenecks lie in the electricity grid.